A chilled Filly

Thursday 9 June 2011

Filly becomes a film star

Not so much to say today as most of the session, which was very short, was filmed. At the risk of all my mistakes being pointed out to me in the comments section I have uploaded the video to youtube. As you will be able to see she was generally very good.
I was particularly happy with the sideways past the pole, and the fact that with only a little zone 2 driving her circles were more or less round. Round circles are a bit tricky for Filly, she is more into Easter eggs !
She just got a bit pushy towards the end when I was placing her hoof, hence my response. I maybe over responded a bit, but you do feel a little vulnerable when sat in a chair with a broken hip. No harm done though as after the video she stayed quietly breathing into my nose for several minutes !


No comments: