A chilled Filly

Friday 4 November 2011

Audition attempt

Finally a few days ago Ritchie and I had time to attempt to film a Parelli audition with me and Filly. For those who don't know the system to get a levels qualification you film a continuous 10 minute video, upload it to YouTube and then send the link to the Parelli campus. There assessors view the video and decide whether or not it deserves a pass.
I am confident that Filly and I can perform all the required tasks to a good level for a level 2 or even level 3 online audition. However trying to get her to perform all the tasks in a continuous 10 minute take proved more challenging (which I guess is why they want it done in one take). I won't bore you with a detailed description of the session as it is all captured and film and if you are extremely bored you can watch it here YouTube Video .
Comments welcome, but please keep them constructive as I think I know where most of the bad points are already. It has taken some courage to even post this video for all to see !!

No comments: