A chilled Filly

Sunday 20 November 2011

Holiday !!!!

Just to let you all know that I am going away on holiday tonight and will be away for a week. Of course I am taking several relevant books such as Equitation Science with me.  This is one book that really needs quiet contemplation to understand. I have had to use Google to look up what some of the words even mean. Conspecific for example. But then I was never any good at crosswords having the limited vocabulary of an engineering student.
Filly will, I am sure be glad of the break. The good news is that she is confident enough now that she can be left in a field on her own. A very satisfying improvement from the early days where just being outside the stable block was a cause of considerable stress for her.
Normal service will resume the week after next !!


No comments: