A chilled Filly

Saturday 21 May 2011

Website updated again

Just a quick note to say that more pages have been added to the website. All the section up to Clover leaf have now been completed, and a page describing riding styles has also been added. The text of the first page has also been expanded a little to try and give a better idea as to how to use the plan.
Please let me know what you think of the site, it has been a lot of work to complete, partially as it is years since I wrote html !!
I would like both positive comments and constructive criticism as to how to improve the content or presentation. Also what other sections of Natural Horsemanship I could usefully cover. Remember I am off sick at the moment and time is a bit heavy on my hands so come on give me work to do !!

No comments: